Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reassign correct email to account
Tongue 
Hi all, 

I was testing the trial on two different computers, using madhumal.aiesec@gmail.com and madhumal.aiesec+2@gmail.com with my foe account Madmaxx135. I now purchased the bot using the correct email (madhumal.aiesec@gmail.com), but it seems my account is tied to the other one now and the bot won't start (says trial is expired and I cannot change email). 

Sorry, I know this is my mixup. Can you folks please re-assign my account Madmaxx135 to my main email madhumal.aiesec@gmail.com?

Transaction ID: 64A91948EW2959847
(2017-11-19, 03:56 AM)Madmaxx135 Wrote: Hi all, 

I was testing the trial on two different computers, using madhumal.aiesec@gmail.com and madhumal.aiesec+2@gmail.com with my foe account Madmaxx135. I now purchased the bot using the correct email (madhumal.aiesec@gmail.com), but it seems my account is tied to the other one now and the bot won't start (says trial is expired and I cannot change email). 

Sorry, I know this is my mixup. Can you folks please re-assign my account Madmaxx135 to my main email madhumal.aiesec@gmail.com?

Transaction ID: 64A91948EW2959847

Sorry for late. Now you can use: madhumal.aiesec@gmail.com

If you have other question just shoot! Wink

Pex

ps.: I hope you read this before you try to run the bot, because it will register again with those "+1", "+2" mail address and this mail address wont work with that PC. If that occurs, just shout!
Regards;
    Pex

[Image: ms_logo.png]
Seems to work well Smile Thanks folks!